Supply of Desktop Computers and UPSs with licensed software
Invitation for Bids
Republic of Union of Myanmar
Modernization of Public Financial Management Project
Credit No. 54020-MM/ Grant No.: TF017190/ Project ID: P144952
Contract Title: IT Equipment – Supply of Desktop Computers and UPSs with licensed software
Reference No.: MPFMp-C2-ICB-GS549
- The Ministry of Planning and Finance, Republic of Union of Myanmar has received financing from the World Bank for the Modernization of Public Financial Management Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the Project toward payments under the contract for IT Equipment-Supply of Desktop Computers and UPSs with licensed software.
- The Ministry of Planning and Finance now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply of Desktop Computers and UPSs with licensed software: Quantity 541 nos. Supply to be made to location in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar.
- The qualification requirements are:
(i) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it has successfully completed two ( 2 ) contracts for similar goods in the last 5 (five) years and such contracts each had the value greater than 50% of the value of the Bid.
(ii) The Bidder is required to submit with his bid, documentary evidence to demonstrate that after sales service for maintenance is already set up and available in Myanmar, or will be set up if contract is awarded to the Bidder.
(iii) The manufacturer of the offered goods must have minimum 10 (ten) years manufacturing experience in similar goods.
(iv) Meet turnover requirements as follows: USD 1,000,000
The bid document may be referred for detailed information on qualification requirements.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the MPFMp Office, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Building No 26, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, email id firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09:30 to 16:30 hours at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document may be collected from the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 21 February 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
Attention: Mr Zaw Naing, Director General
Address: Ministry of Planning and Finance, Building Number (26),
Ground Floor, Office of MPFM Project
City: Nay Pyi Taw
Facsimile number: 095-067-410575, 410150
Electronic mail address: email@example.com